Abstract Submission System
Participants are requested to submit an abstract to the Secretariat via the abstract submission link. Abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions.
Authors will be notified regarding Abstract acceptance. Accepted abstracts will be included in the CD of abstracts that will be distributed at the Congress. Only a very limited number of abstracts will be scheduled for oral presentation. Please indicate if you are submitting your abstract for oral or poster presentation. Authors will be notified of the method of presentation.
For the abstract submission, please use the template you can download here.
BEST PRESENTATION AWARDS
The Scientific Programme Committee will be honouring the best abstract submissions with the prestigious Best Presentation Award.
From the abstracts submitted, the awardees will be chosen based on the scientific merit of their submissions, originality, and vision to improve the standard of intravenous anaesthesia and intravenous anaesthesia delivery systems.
The final round of the review of submitted abstracts will offer The Best Presentation Award as follows:
Best Oral Presentations: 2 awardees
Best Poster Presentations: 2 awardees
Method of submission
Abstracts should be submitted online at the website: http://wsiva-ati2017.medical-congresses.ro/Abstract/Create
Guidelines for Submission
· I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
· Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
· The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to TIVA-TCI 2017
The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
· The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
· I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.